“They arrived promptly and installed the units quickly and professionally. I like that they took the time to explain the working and maintenance of the units. Their price was very reasonable compared to other quotes I received. Problem: after the units were installed, there didn’t seem to be a connection to the thermostat control. B and J stayed, tested the thermostat, trying various things until they solved the mystery, which turned out to be a broken wire in the the crawl space (previous owner). They used a lot of creativity to consider why it wasn’t working and then put the time in to made it work. Let me tell you, I consider creeping around in a dark crawlspace as above and beyond their normal call of duty. They solved a mystery almost worthy of Sherlock Holmes.”
“We wanted to let you know how pleased we were with the repair of our Fujitsu Mini-Split system. Jayson thoroughly examined the system, found the problem with the fan assembly, ordered the parts, kept us informed of progress and installed the new parts just like he said he would. Our system is once again whisper quiet.
As I told Jayson, another contractor who examined it told us the the entire system had to be replaced because it was a “sealed” system and the refrigerant was “illegal.” Their estimate was in excess of $7,000.
Please extend our thanks to Jayson.”
—Bill and Sondra Olendorf
“Great company to work with. Responsive, fair pricing, knowledgeable and friendly. This is the second time I’ve worked with B & J Refrigeration. Both times, they came through. Very satisfied and will use them again.”
“After getting an outrageous quote from another provider, I contacted B&J Refrigeration on Friday and they installed the system on Saturday. The team was very professional and helpful and worked without a break to get the system installed because the outside temp was 102. The final price with a 10 year parts and labor warranty was less than half of the first quote.”
—William Wood, Tucson AZ
“Could not have been better. Installation was scheduled for next day after I signed the order. The crew showed up on time, were professional, personable, and competent, and had the entire job complete in about 4 hours. It is working correctly and there have been no call-backs needed. The installation looks very professional and all of the old equipment was hauled away. I picked this company based on a recommendation from a general contractor friend and very favorable on-line reviews. I’m happy I did.”
“After moving into our new home one of the two AC units failed. The first HVAC technician sent by the home warranty company identified the issue as no freon and stated it would be viewed as a pre existing condition and not covered. Sure enough that was the home warranty company’s position. So much for a home warranty. As both units were older the decision was made to replace both with new efficient systems. After estimates from three contractors and extensive internet research I decided to go with B & J. The representative Mr. Lawrence Blair was very professional and knowledgeable. He accommodated my request to evaluate a completed installation and have a question and answer session with the installers. The installation was scheduled for two days to ensure both systems were installed to my satisfaction. In addition to removing and installing the HVAC systems they went the extra mile removing the hot water heaters and reinforcing each platform installing additional supports, heavy duty plywood and new sheet metal. I am very pleased with the final product and the communications with Mr. Blair. During the county inspection the inspector commented on how well the installation looked. I would highly recommend B & J for anyone requiring HVAC installation or service.”
To Whom it May Concern,
At the beginning of the month, I called B & J Refrigeration because I didn’t think my heater was working correctly. On January 4, your service technicians, Curtis Mason and his trainee, arrived when they said they would be here. They were polite and courteous, and did not make me feel like a moron upon learning that the heat in my house had not worked correctly for nearly seven years. It took a second trip today (due to parts) for them to finish the job. Again, they arrived on time, and made quick work of the task at hand. Curtis took the time to show me the part that was bad and explained why I may not have noticed that the heat wasn’t working. The cost of repairs was less than the estimate. Throughout the job, my three year old son asked questions, pointed out toys and tried to follow them everywhere. Curtis patiently listened and talked to him, and even gave him a small gift when he left.
I called B & J for this repair because I thought I’d had a good experience when we had a problem with our AC last year. I am not disappointed that I did so again, and I will recommend that all my friends do the same.
Thank you for your continued professional service.
Warm and Happy Customer
“I was very impressed with the technician – he was thorough, meticulous and very professional…he was willing to take the time and put forth the effort it required.”
—Joanne S., northeast Tucson customer
“Your service people are very easy to work with and very competent!”
—Dan R. , northwest Tucson customer
“B & J always reliable… staff always helpful and professional… I have recommended (them) often.”
—Don D., east Tucson customer
“Would not use any other company for our heating and cooling service. Thanks for your excellent work.”
—Jerome C, Foothills customer
“B&J works for others as well as if they were doing the work for themselves. Their employees are from the old school; they still take pride in their work. Their work quality is excellent, passing Southwest Gas Energy Advantage with no problem. The best quality they have, though, is the owner himself, John Grinnell.”
—Bud Towle, Cobblestone Building and Development
”B&J Refrigeration is a very professionally run outfit. The knowledge they possess is beyond compare. Their personnel are very responsive to any and all situations. They enjoy producing quality work. Although B&J is very professional, they are also very personable. They are the only mechanical contractors I have used in 10 years.”
—Robin Hartman, Tara-Sun Corporation
B&J has helped us complete many challenging HVAC projects. Their involvement has led to our success in each one. Every one of the personnel we’ve worked with has been professional, and we’ve enjoyed getting to know them. Their work is great! In describing their best qualities, I would say… good people… good work… good prices. Thanks for years of good work.”
—Larry Kappler, Tucson Building & Remodeling
“This company is easy to work with. They tell you what to expect and follow through with their work. B&J personnel are pleasant and easy going and the quality of their work is very good. Their best quality has to be that they do what they say they will do. They also clean up the mess before they leave – every time!”
“Thank you so much for the superb, expeditious service and professional workmanship. Rest assured that should we need heating and cooling service in the future we will call you first.”
“Their service was excellent! I would give them the highest marks. I found their service to be excellent. I bought the systems from them and they have done a great job maintaining it.”
— Susan Y.
“Their service was great. I got a real good deal on the price of the condenser motor as it was an emergency repair. I called a company I had used previously and they wanted me to pay triple to come right away. Jason said I made the call during regular working hours so he would charge me just the regular price. I have already recommended him to some friends.”
— Richard W.
“Estimator (Kurt) showed up on time for each appointment. Estimate was straightforward…Crew…were half an hour early and finished the job 2 hours earlier than originally quoted. The work site was left clean and tidy. I had no issues and everything went according to plan, as expected from a company rated highly on Angie’s List, BBB, etc.”
— Chris B.
“Repair refrigeration leak on air conditioning at commercial building, repaired and replaced needed parts, Tech called and explained everything in advance, just good competent service. Prompt service, good communication.”
— Arthur G
“B & J Refrigeration are wonderful. They were timely, professional, and go above and beyond to help you. The person who came was very nice and courteous. I would recommend their services and definitely use this company again.”
— Kenny & Penny S.
“Outstanding service from beginning to end. I had four estimates to replace the AC unit. B & J had the best pricing. The work was completed on time with no problems. All staff was well trained.”
— Gene D.
“I received several quotes before calling B & J Refrigeration. They quoted me a price that was about $500 higher than my lowest bid, but I decided to go with them because of the favorable reviews on Angie’s list. I was not disappointed. The salesman Kurt Astorga worked with me during the entire process. Kurt made several suggestions for improving my duct work and air flow issues. The installers Paul and Dean showed up on time and worked late. They installed the system and fixed the problems that Kurt had pointed out. The installers only took two breaks in a nine hour day and worked like dogs. Kurt followed up the next day to make sure everything was okay. I have no reservations about recommending B & J Refrigeration.”
— Anthony W.
“B and J Refrigeration sent out Jason to work on my air conditioner. He diagnosed the problem in 10 minutes and repaired in 5. The problem was a bit complex (bad capacitors on motors), small leaks …etc. He performed an OUTSTANDING JOB. Also, Jason let me know how I can perform the needed work at increments at a time so that I could budget the repairs but still have a working air conditioner. Awesome service at a great price. I highly recommend this company and their technicians.”
— Wallace R.
“Very organized and clean – he even put on covers on his shoes before entering.”
— Mrs. Merrill B.
“We have referred two friends to you already. We think you did a great job.”
— Guy K.
“Thanks! Staff are very efficient, kind and trustworthy.”
— Robert F.
“Your technician was very competent and answered my questions. Thank you!”
— Jim P.
“It is a pleasure to work with B & J Refrigeration for the numerous years (more than what I would like to admit.) and have been quite satisfied with them. Whenever I need them to come or I have a questions they are willing to satisfy my expectations. I find the office staff and the technicians to be very knowledgeable and professional. When there is a problem though they are quick to either resolve the situation or explain. In the line of work that I do, that is something I value ”
— Robin F.
“B & J came to take down my evaporative cooler, clean it up for the winter, and start my heater. I do not have A/C. They were able to get an appointment for me quickly and arrived as planned and on time. The service was as requested and speedy. My tech even took some time to review the condition of my equipment.
I and my family have used B & J now for several years and have been very satisfied with response, pricing and quality of service. When they serviced my heater, they also serviced my mom’s and she is very happy. We recommend B & J without hesitation.”
— Diane Castro
My air conditioner fan made a horrible noise and then wouldn’t come on. B&J’s Nick was at my house within 40 minutes of my phone call. He was very neat, well-mannered, courteous and clearly knew what he was doing. I did not get any sales pitch for an expensive new energy efficient air conditioner as I have with every other simple service call from other companies. Within 30 minutes he had identified the problem and fixed it and it was up and running for a very reasonable price. I love it when you can tell you’re getting the absolute straight story and no BS from a service company. They’re hard to find. (And my air conditioners are 12 years old–so he could easily have tried to give me the sales pitch. When I do have to replace them–I will definitely call B&J’s.
— Kathy Leister
“B&J replaced a 22 year old packaged air conditioner and gas furnace with a new American Standard 2.5 ton 14.2 SEER unit. This packaged unit was located on the flat roof and required a crane to remove the old unit and place the new unit. The contract with B&J included new redwood sleepers and vibration pads under the unit, new duct work to connect the unit to the existing duct work, new electrical connections (including a surge protector), new gas connection, new condensate drain, and all miscellaneous installation items. In addition, the contract included disposal of the old unit.
B&J was selected as a bidder based on Angie’s List reviews and experience with B&J servicing the old unit. The proposal phase went quickly and well. A detailed calculation was done to determine the right size unit (the old unit was a 3 ton AC). As part of the proposal process all the equipment and work included in the proposal were explained by Kurt the B&J representative. Only necessary items were included in the proposal. Other bidders seemed to make a little too much effort pitching additional items that were useful but not necessary. Of the contractors who submitted proposals, B&J offered the lowest price.
Installation was done as scheduled and completed in less than one day. The technician (Dean) was professional and well organized. After completing the installation, the heating and cooling functions were tested. All the work was completed as contracted including the City of Tucson permit and inspection. The City inspection passed without any concerns.”
— James Abel
“I want to take the time to sing the praises of your employee Kurt Astorga. As you know, my neighbor and B and J customer Dorian Suter, recommended the company to me based on how pleased she is with the system that was installed in her home in April 2012. The high rating with Angie’s List was also a factor in my selection process.
I dislike dealing with estimators. The ones I’ve had the misfortune to discuss bids/proposals with over the years, have been major disappointments because they don’t seem to know any more about their product than I do and most of them don’t have a lot of customer service skills. Their focus is to make a sale whether or not it is a fit for the customer. Following are some of the many reasons why I am so impressed with Kurt Astorga.
1. I first met Kurt on September 25 when he presented a proposal on replacing my HVAC system. One of the first things I did when Kurt arrived was to hand him a list of 20+ questions I had compiled regarding the company, business practices and to generally confirm that B and J had the capabilities to competently handle the job. I knew from Dorian that Kurt had once been an installer/technician and had worked his way up to his current position. When Kurt told me that he would come out and personally repair a problem I thought “Yeah, sure. This I’ve got to see.”
2. Fast forward to Sunday, September 30. I’d pretty much made the decision to go with B and J but I was waiting for the company who had been doing my service for a number of years to return my call. Sunday afternoon I was on the phone when I heard the AC kick in. My conversation was quite lengthy so I was concerned when the AC continued to run and not shut off. When I got off the phone I checked the handy-dandy digital thermometer which indicates the temperature inside the house and it was 82 degrees. I knew that wasn’t right. The air coming out of the vent was cool, but not cold, and there wasn’t much force. I wasn’t willing to spend money on a repair call being I was planning to get a new system so I got Kurt’s business card and placed a call. I don’t like to bother people at home on their days off but I forged ahead. I left a message for Kurt to call me. His return call came in before I could walk from the computer room to the living room and sit down (I have a small house). Kurt was very willing to get the ball rolling so a new system could be installed.
3. On Monday morning, October 1, Kurt came over and took measurements and reconfirmed what we had discussed the week before. Prior to our appointment, Kurt had accomplished a lot of behind the scenes ground work. My major concern was when the installation could occur. I was blown away when he said “tomorrow” (Tuesday). In less than 48 hours from the time the unit quit working I had a new system — unbelievable!
4. Travis arrived at 8:00 a.m. Tuesday, as scheduled, and Lawrence arrived about 20 minutes later. Both employees worked straight through their lunch break and completed the job about 2:30 p.m. I was just thrilled to have AC and was impressed how quietly the system operates.
5. Kurt came over Wednesday morning to inspect the work. When I got up that morning, I could feel cold air blowing into the hall from the cold air return vent but the system wasn’t “running.” I mentioned that to Kurt when he arrived. Kurt opened the furnace closet door and started to shake his head. He shared with me the concerns he had with the installation and identified the areas that would not pass inspection. Kurt also found that there was a wiring problem that caused the condenser to run constantly instead of cycling. Kurt rewired the troublesome area before he left.
6. I understood from a communication I had later in the day with Kurt that Lawrence would be over the next morning (Thursday) to make the necessary repairs so the installation would pass inspection. You can imagine my surprise when Kurt arrived to do the work! Not only was I surprised but I was pleased because I knew the work would be completed using the highest possible standards. I have made an appointment with the county to have the inspection done today.
7. Because of Kurt’s knowledge, abilities, ethics, attention to detail and customer service (he’s OCD like I am), the installation of a new HVAC system was a breeze! I wish that my other projects would be this easy. I had absolutely no hassles because Kurt handled everything. I have never had an “estimator” check out a job after it was completed! Then to have the estimator determine the areas that were unacceptable and would not pass inspection is unheard of with the contractors I’ve used for previous jobs. The frosting on the cake was for Kurt to make the necessary repairs when the assigned technician was unavailable to do the work is beyond any reasonable expectation. I’m hopeful B and J is fully aware of the “gem of an employee” they have in Kurt. Not only will I submit an A+ review to Angie’s List, I will shout from the top of Mt. Lemmon the benefits of using B and J for HVAC services. Word of mouth is probably one of the best forms of advertisement.”
—Thank you. Cheryl Holgerson
B & J Refrigeration installed a new mini split AC/heat pump system on our house. This included removal of our old furnace and swamp cooler.
The crew showed up on time and was very professional. I had requested to salvage the swamp cooler, for I was going to donate it to a local church. I dropped the cooler in the process of removing it from the roof with a backhoe. It was my fault and the crew could tell I was disappointed. They made a phone call to the main office. The company had recently removed a swamp cooler from another job and decided to donate the cooler to the church. A value close to $1200.
September in the southwest is not exactly the best time to change your home cooling/heating system. The guys worked well into the night to finish our AC system. I can’t thank B&J Refrigeration enough. Their professionalism, hard work and giving shows that they are a company willing to go the extra mile and who really care about people!
– Linda Napier
New AC unit. Great service and quick response.
– Donald Osborne
The service was prompt and courteous right from the first phone call. The serviceman”Nick” was fantastic! Not knowing the exact reason for the unit not functioning, he worked effortlessly to sort out the problem areas and ordered parts. The unit stopped cooling again before the scheduled repair date, B &J promptly rescheduled to meet the needs of my household and got the work done. If additional work is needed in the future, I will definitely be inviting B&J.
– Shea Hermes
I called Monday morning and they had our technician (Nick Coppenbarge) out within 3 hours. When my husband explained the circumstances of how our AC had stopped working and showed him the area where it had frozen up ~ Nick knew immediately what the problem was: went into the attic, connected a wire, and then added some freeon. He was unbelievable and the price was reasonable. We will be calling B & J for all our problems!!
– Sherrie S
I was very pleased with the service. Nick Coppenbarger was very professional and pleasant to work with. I have used this company before and have always been pleased with their service.
I would definitely use this company again and would also recommend them to my friends and family.
– Pat M
Everything went really well. The tech explained everything to me that needed done and then did it on the same visit!!
– Holly A