For the safety of our customers and our team, we have implemented some new procedures to run a clean service call on your home.
- All employees who are feeling ill or are living with someone that is ill, will remain home.
- Before we dispatch a technician, our office will be calling each homeowner to make sure that no one is sick in the home.
- Technicians will be dispatched from their homes instead of our office in order to minimize contact with others.
- Technicians will carry wipes in their trucks and will wipe down the truck daily.
- You will receive a call notifying you that the technician is parked outside your home. Please be ready to open your door so our technician can begin work.
- Technicians will arrive at your home wearing, boot covers, and gloves.
- Technicians will not shake hands with homeowners, and will practice social distancing (6 feet).
- Our technician will keep his tools outside and will do their best to minimize time in your home. The only tools that will be brought inside will be those necessary to complete the project.
- We will not distribute paper invoices. All materials will be emailed to you.